A slight change from the animatic here. Redrew something in the interest of hopefully helping the next page move along quicker. I know this sequence will probably read faster when it's all done, but it couldn't hurt to figure out a way to condense the next couple pages a bit at this point.
Edit: Ok! I think I finally fixed the Feedly RSS issue! It looks like the bug was on my end, but not in my RSS code, it was a PHP error in the HTML of the pages themselves :x. I didn't realize Feedly even looked at anything other than the RSS feed. But it's all good now! Feedly should give you the proper links in the future no matter which feed URL you use!
Thanks for reading! :)